Thursday, August 4, 2011

Entourage Season 7 DVD Boxset,The Best HBO has to offer npczone.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Free-Press-Release.com) July 31, 2011 --
entourage stars Adrian Grenier (Vince) and Kevin Connelly (eric or "E") as two best friends who make their way through Hollywood by way of a manager/client relationship as well as best friends. they are also accompanied by their two best pals: Kevin Dillon plays "johnny drama", Vince's hilarious (way) older brother. jerry ferrara plays turtle, who is basically the funny free-loader and Vince's biggest fan.

entourage is anyone's show. i didn't start watching it until the second episode of the second season, but i got the first season DVD as soon as i saw it, because i knew it was a show that i was gonna love. sure enough i was right, and now it's grown to be (what i think) the best show on TV.

I'm not sure who's posting on this board but I have to throw something up here. Doug Ellin has created and then continued to write a show which I admire and love. I'm not even a TV watcher. I watch movies and sports mostly. I like to attend parties, sporting events and have a good time with my friends. As I age, the friends I still have and find are raising the stakes and living some of our dreams-our way. Simply put this show is more like my life, what I'm doing and what I hope to do than any other thing I have seen. Of course Woody Allen's Celebrity put me on the path but it feels like this has really captured it. No doubt there have been many others but this one finds me at the perfect time. My friends and I relate to it. Doug and everyone involved perfect 10. Thanks and keep it rolling.

order Entourage Season 7 DVD at http://npczone.com/entourage-season-7-dvd-boxset-p-1820.html



View the original article here



Peliculas Online

No comments:

Post a Comment