Monday, August 15, 2011

Lea Michele: Glee spinoff would be awesome

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
San Francisco, California, United States of America (Free-Press-Release.com) August 9, 2011 -- Lea Michele said it would be "very happy" to win a spin-off Glee.

The 24-year-old should take a reduced role in the Fox comedy when his character Rachel Berry graduates at the end of the third next season.

Reports were heard that Michael was going to star in New York-set spin-off with Chris Colfer (Kurt Hummel), despite Glee creator Ryan Murphy has since revealed that the plans were dropped after the controversy over the distribution of outputs .

When asked if he would star in his own spin-off, Michele, said: "The truth is that I have the best job working with amazing actors and I think Ryan Murphy is an honest man with more talent from around the world. so if [a spin-off] means I have to keep working with him for a while, I would be very happy. "

Michele also shared his hope that Rachel's relationship with Finn (Cory Monteith) would take a possible change to New York in the third season.

"I have a feeling and I hope they just keep us together for a while," he said. "When we were in the end she was saying, 'I want to go to New York, where I'm going when I graduate." We hope to stay together and I feel like I will be the ultimatum. "

Michele said in July that she always knew she would Glee next year.

For more information about Glee Season 1-2 DVD Boxset, please visit:
http://www.goodidea-gift.com/glee-season-12-dvd-boxset-p-148.html



View the original article here



Peliculas Online

No comments:

Post a Comment