Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A True Beginner's Honest Review of Shaun T's Insanity do-insanity.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New YORK ,New Jersey, Connecticut, New York, United States of America (Free-Press-Release.com) July 31, 2011 --
I know before I began the Insanity program from Beachbody, I had a hard time finding a lot of visual results from women. I found plenty of before and after photos for men but few women. So here it is. A true review of the program from a woman that is not exactly out of shape, but was a fitness beginner as far as Shaun T. is concerned!

I began just before my 31st birthday at 127 pounds. I took my measurements and started day 1 with the Fit Test. Sadly, the Fit Test left me panting and somewhat nauseous. I refused to let this break my stride and powered through. Within the firs three days, I noticed an improvement in my endurance. I was able to keep up with the program for longer period of time with fewer breaks. Within seven days, I had lost an incredible seven pounds.

On day 15, the second Fit Test was on my calendar. I took the time to have a seven point test to determine my body fat percentage- something I wish I'd done on day one but was unable to. At this point, I was down to 122 pounds. I had lost 2.5" off my waist and gained 1/4" in my biceps and 1/2" in my hamstrings. These three areas have been problems for me my entire life- large waist and small arms and legs. It was truly amazing to see what I'd accomplished in just 15 days.

I have now added Shakeology and Results and Recovery Formula to my fitness plan as well. I will be able to tell you more about it in my next review. In the first three days, I've noticed a curb in my hunger, even more energy and less muscle fatigue after my workouts. I also enjoy that I no longer require my daily muiltivitamin or my multitude of herbal supplements as Shakeology contains nearly all of them.

I'm sleeping better. I fall asleep faster, sleep deeper and wake up easier. I have more energy throughout the day. I haven't longed for an afternoon nap since day 3 of Insanity. I'm improving day by day and keeping up well into the last quarter if the video before taking extra breaks.

order insanity workouts at http://do-insanity.com just $66.99



View the original article here



Peliculas Online

No comments:

Post a Comment