Thursday, July 28, 2011

Neil Patrick Harris reveals 'How I Met Your Mother' dance scene

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Los Angeles, California, United States of America (Free-Press-Release.com) July 26, 2011 --
Neil Patrick Harris has revealed that he will be dancing in an upcoming episode of How I Met Your Mother.

The actor was appearing as a judge on So You Think You Can Dance last night when he revealed the news.

"On a How I Met Your Mother episode that's coming up, we're doing a bit of a dance," he said. "We've got Spencer Liff, one of the So You Think You Can Dance choreographers, choreographing it."

However, Harris admitted that he has been struggling with the steps and has a new respect for dancers.

"There's [a small amount of] hip-hop moves in it and I feel like the dumbest person in the world," he joked. "Like, two left feet, limbs, arms, I can't make my upper body move with my lower, so I'm a sucker for the hip-hop now."

Harris also revealed that there is a "little bit of dance" in the upcoming Smurfs movie and teased: "I do a little bit of air guitar."

How I Met Your Mother will return for its new season with a double bill on September 19.

For more information, please visit:
http://www.goodidea-gift.com/how-i-met-your-mother-season-6-dvd-boxset-p-130.html



View the original article here



Peliculas Online

No comments:

Post a Comment